School Supplies & Payments
School payments may be paid online or at your school. Lunch meals may also be paid online.
Foothill Elementary provides an easy to use solution for online payments. Our Web Store empowers you to save time and eliminates the need to send cash and checks with your student. Make a quick payment in the evening or during your lunch hour with just a few clicks!
Foothill Elementary requests a contribution of $65 per student (K-5) to purchase school supplies for the 2020-21 school year, rather than asking parents to provide the supplies. We can accept online payments. Our Web Store accepts debit or credit cards from Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
- The benefit of this system is that teachers are able order the exact quantity of high-quality supplies needed and can take advantage of negotiated bulk discounts that are available only to schools through the school district.
- Supplies are delivered directly to your child’s classroom, saving you the hassle and expense of shopping for school supplies during the back-to-school rush!
- We are collecting money now, rather than in the fall, so that teachers can start the year with the needed supplies.
- If your child does not attend Foothill in the fall, you can always get a full refund.
Option 1: Online Payments
- Visit the Foothill Web Store to make payments. Choose ‘School Supplies’.
- Enter your child’s name and grade and add to shopping cart. If you have more than one child, repeat for each child in your family.
- You can also make a donation to our School Supply Scholarship Fund to help us provide the needed supplies for kids who need scholarships. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Option 2: Complete this form and return it with cash or check
BVSD Meal Account/payments
All students have a personal meal account which may be accessed using their six-digit student ID#. Maintaining a balance in your student’s account eliminates the need to bring lunch money each day and also helps keep the lunch lines moving.
Option 1: Online Payments
To set up an account or make an online payment, go to BVSD Meal Account Payments and follow the instructions.
Option 2: Cash or Check
Send cash or check (payable to Boulder Valley School District) in any dollar amount to be credited to your child’s personal meal account. Write your child’s first and last name and student ID# on the check to be sure the money is deposited in the correct account.
VISIT THE FOOTHILL WEB STORE TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR:
- School Supplies
- Field Trips
Our Web Store accepts debit or credit cards from Discover, Visa, and MasterCard
Each year, schools submit fee requests that meet the criteria outlines by BVSD Policy JN and Colorado Revised Statute 22-32-117(2)(a)(c). The Board of Education must review and approve any fees that schools may charge for optional items to supplement the various grades/classes.