School Supplies & Payments
School payments may be paid online or at your school.
Foothill Elementary provides an easy to use solution for online payments. Our Web Store empowers you to save time and eliminates the need to send cash and checks with your student. Make a quick payment in the evening or during your lunch hour with just a few clicks!
Foothill Elementary requests a contribution of $75 per student (K-5) to purchase school supplies for the 2023-24 school year, rather than asking parents to provide the supplies. This system supports the classroom supplies for the entire school year. We can accept online payments. Our Web Store accepts debit or credit cards from Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
Option 1: Online Payments
- Visit the Foothill Web Store to make payments. Choose ‘School Supplies’.
- Enter your child’s name and grade and add to shopping cart. If you have more than one child, repeat for each child in your family.
- You can also make a donation to our School Supply Scholarship Fund to help us provide the needed supplies for our school community. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Option 2: Check or Cash Payment
- Bring a check or cash to the front office.
- Please include student's name and teacher with your payment.
VISIT THE FOOTHILL WEB STORE TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR:
- School Supplies
- Field Trips
- 5th Grade Chrome Books
- 5th Grade CalWood Trip
Our Web Store accepts debit or credit cards from Discover, Visa, and MasterCard